Hopefully, I remember everything, LOL.
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced 1/4″
- 2 medium carrots, diced 1/4″
- 1/2 head small broccoli, chopped into small pieces
- 1 can water chestnuts, sliced
- 1 stalk celery, diced 1/4″
- 1 table spoon ginger, freshly minced
- 1 table spoon garlic, freshly minced
- 3 table spoons Tastefully Tallant’d Thai Red Curry Powder
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 table spoon Tamari
- 1 table spoon rice wine vinegar
- and a dash of fish sauce
- Sauté onions and peppers until soft on medium heat.
- Add garlic & ginger and stir until well-mixed.
- Add broccoli, carrots, and celery. Continue to cook until tender.
- Add Tastefully Tallant’d Thai Red Curry powder. Stir & cook for two minutes.
- Add coconut milk. Stir.
- Finish with tamari, rice wine vinegar, and fish sauce.
Cook any protein (i.e., chicken, shrimp, fish, pork, beef seasoned with Tastefully Tallant’d Thai Red Curry). Add vegetable curry base and simmer until done.
—Joel sent this recipe to a happy customer who responded (in all caps) “OMG… Thank you so much. I’m sooooooo excited!!! You’re the best. See you soon! It was delicious. Thank you.”